Re: [IPk] Bank Holidat Monday

>Something weird is happening to my BG levels, as I went to bed last night
>with a BG of 6, and woke up this morning at 19!!! I can't think what on
>earth happened to make them that high. Still, I find these things
>occasionally happen for no fathomable reason.....

I was woken at 3:30am two weeks ago by my pump alarm. Out of insulin.
Shucks. When life gets busy, I get forgetful. Bleary eyed, I refilled the
cartridge, checked it all out, plugged it back in, and went back to sleep.
But I hadn't checked my BG - lazy me. In the morning, my BG was 15. Had I
missed several hours of basal before the alarm sounded? Perhaps. I don't
know. But it was enough to rock the system.

mailto:email @ redacted