From: email @ redacted
Date: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 09:03:58
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Bank Holidat Monday

Hi Donald
Well I've been so busy wih my new house that apart from visiting the
decorating shop practically every day, I haven't had time to go shopping!

Something weird is happening to my BG levels, as I went to bed last night
with a BG of 6, and woke up this morning at 19!!! I can't think what on
earth happened to make them that high. Still, I find these things
occasionally happen for no fathomable reason.....
Di

Diana
A lady that doesn't need to go to the shops how nice, and also another that
didn't have any eggs for what ever reason.
..
Sorry you had a problem with your levels it sound like the set needed
changing then again you may be right the curry!

Give yourself some time. don't be too busy all the time, you sound like me.

And your TV you didn't miss much so that's ok hope the next one you get is a
nice one and keeps working for you.

Regard Donald