[IPk] Bank Holidat Monday

Easter is over and all us obedient diabetic are happy to see all our friends
and family tucking in to them there

Deep. Rich Creamy Easter Eggs

( Dribble Dribble )

I could taste the eggs on the look of the little kids faces around me.

It's over now and life is getting back to normal I hope All Pumper had an
equally good time as I.

I was wondering where everyone was as I only got two e-mail since the 30th

Got to have something other than the television to look at.