[IPk] Re:

I hope you can decide soon if you want to pump or not!

With regards to your high morning bgs, I am in the same boat as you. There
is no rhyme nor reason, although I am more likely to wake up high if I go to
bed low. I presume that happens when I sleep through a hypo.

There is another phenomenon known as the dawn phenomenon.  Nearly everybody
(including nondmers) have increased insulin requirements between 5-7am.
Don't know why this is though!

If you decide to pump, you can factor this into your basals.