RE: [IPk] Insertion sets

>I think the yo-yo experiment suggestion on the Insulin Pumpers site looks
helpful too.  Since your time with the actual pump will be limited and you
might have a few weeks between the trial and getting your pump, it might be
worth "practicing" a bit with a yo-yo in the interim.

It's very gratifying to hear that yoyo article is useful to people. It might
turn into the most useful thing I've ever written!