Re: [IPk] Blood Charts and techno-utopia

In message <email @ redacted>, Carmel Matthews
<email @ redacted> writes
>Perusing the Minimed Price list it would appear the same software is sed
>to download and read both the pumps and the continuous glucose monitor
>which you also have to give other information to such as diet excercise
>etc so surely the capability is there and just needs taking a step
>further or is that to naive Carmel (completely technophobic)

If it _is_ possible to download the pump (508) ... I would be interested
in knowing how!

At the moment, I use the pump's memory, and my meter's (lifescan)
memory, and put them onto paper.  Ideally, of course, I'd like a
combined scale and mass spectrometer which I could point/dip at a plate
of pasta and a glass of merlot, too.

Best wishes,

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)