Re: [IPk] Pump Baby

Hello Susan,

It sounds very similar to my experience with Molly - who is now 15 months.
I felt like I had finally got it right...
I was quite a shock to the system having a completely normal baby - she is
quite a handful, and spoilt rotten (She has her own "Pumpy" - from the team
at Disetronic, which she has in her cot, but still tries to play with
mine...  This bit does not get better as they get older - I use 2 pieces of
tegaderm to ensure we do not get disconnected!
I also felt that I had been able "enjoy" the pregnancy much more because I
felt in control.
All pregnant diabetics are now offered a pump in Harrogate, so things are
definitely improving.
Take care - and get plenty of rest - you'll need it!

Kate Clapham and Molly