[IPn] dollar for dollar challenge

Insulin Pumpers has received a dollar for dollar challenge of $150
from a Missouri member. You can double the value of your donation and
help support Insulin Pumpers by making a contribution now, at the
beginning of the Spring fund drive. We only have $4100 to go. The
$150 challenge plus matching contributions will reduce our goal to
only $3800. Make a contribution now, don't procrastinate. If you've
been waiting for the "right" time to send a contribution to Insulin
Pumpers, now is the time. The next time you log on to the internet
and read the Insulin Pumpers forum, you will have the satisfaction of
knowing that you help bring Insulin Pumpers to everyone the loves it.

For on-line contributions using our secure server, please visit

for challenges

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

Contributions to Insulin Pumpers qualify for the maximum deduction
allowed under both California and United States revenue codes. Insulin
Pumpers federal tax I.D number is 77-0496722. IRS DLN: 17053310019008
dated Jan 4, 1999.

Best Regards,