Re: [IPk] Cool Packs for Pumps

I use Frio packs for my insulin, and it is excellent.   I don't know if it
is the same principle for the pump, but for vials and pens you soak the pack
in (tap) water for 10 - 15 minutes, wait till the crystals have swollen, and
absorb excess water by wrapping it in a towel.  It keeps cold for a few
days.  I used it in Spain last summer and had no problems, so I can highly
recommend their products!