[IPk] Adhesive remover

Re the query following my suggestion about using "Zoff" to remove adhesive,
the product contains...wait for it...dipropylene glycol monomethylether.  This
is an organic compound which some find a bit smellyI  I don't notice it (and
my husband doesn't mind it) and find "Zoff" very useful - it's not cheap, but
I've tried many other methods without success.  If you'd like more info, have
a look at Smith+Nephew's website (www.smith-nephew.com/uk/wound, more info
including safety details is given under the COSHH heading).

Re tapes, I'm one of those folk allergic to practically everything (but
fortunately, occasional use of "Zoff" is OK) - I use Boots' "Micropore"
surgical tape at the disconnection site, claims to be hypoallergenic (I do get
a slight reaction, but it's better than anything else I've tried).

I'm also allergic to Minimed's adhesive dressings, including "Polyskin 2"
which was recommended to me as a solution.  At present I live with it, but my
abdomen is becoming increasingly scarred as a result - any suggestions for
alternatives? (Ray?)