[IPk] Techno-utopia

I am going to campaign for you to release your own programme!  I have got in
touch with Klaus Stahl and waiting to hear back about pump compatibility.

Thanks for the info.

If I ever release my own program (which looks unlikely at the moment) it'll
be for Psion 5/Revo. You might want to check out
http://www.diabetesmobil.de This is diabetes software for Psion 5. A few
months ago Klaus Stahl announced he was adding pump support to the
software, but I've no idea if this version is released yet.

Scottish Enterprise Network