Re: [IPk] Re: morning basals and highs

Every morning is a real struggle for me to get out of bed.  Honestly, most
mornings, I feel like absolute c**p.

Some mornings I wake up really high (15), others - low, occassionally,
normal.  There is no rhyme or reason to my bgs.

I think weird things are happening in the night, but I don't know what they
are yet.

I think I need help!