Re: [IPk] Minimed Paradigm pump

Hi Samantha,

The information I have regarding the Paradigm is that it will not be
introduced into Europe until 2003, as far as I am aware it does not feature
in the marketing plans for the UK at the present time. I doubt, therefore,
if it will be available in the UK until late 2003/4. Once it has been
launched there will be plentiful supplies, although these will only fit the

It will not replace the 508 but will be made available as an alternative

It will be launched into USA at end 2001/2

I hope this answers your question.

John Davis,