morning basals and highs was RE: [IPk] Blood Charts and techno-utopia

My basal goes up to .7 at 5am and down to .5 at 7am. It could be that the
tail of the .7 insulin makes any bolus more sensitive. But I have no
problems when I have normal or near normal morning BGs and I have breakfast
and insulin. Everything behaves then as I would expect it to. If the .7
basal was making my morning bolus more effective, I would expect to notice
it other times as well. I won't puzzle over it too much, however! Just so
long as I know how things are working so I can follow them, I don't care so
much about the why.