RE: [IPk] Re: sites

>I tried a silhouette for the second time yesterday.  It HURT.  On
insertion, hit hurt like a bad-ish needle hurts (i.e. I know I was near
a nerve, moved a bit to one side and then it just was a little

I wonder is the insertion needle too long for you, Pat? At least the sofsets
are working, and there is a set you're comfortable with. That's what matters
the most. Stick with what works, is my advice.