RE: [IPk] Blood Charts and techno-utopia

> Now, a similar thing happened to me within the past month, so perhaps I will
> remember the lesson. But you'd think I would be _more_ resistant to insulin
> at 7.30 in the morning, rather than more senstive!
is your basal rate higher at the time in the morning?
I find a similar thing - if I'm high in the morning it often takes LESS insulin
than normal to bring me back down. I have a feeling it's because my basa l is
higher then - not sure why that should make a difference though!