RE: [IPk] Blood Charts and techno-utopia

>But we all know how enormously complex it is to predict what our own
diabetes is going to do.

I agree! I woke up today with a BG of 12.4 (I had to do a fill just before
sleep and even though the line didn't look like it was producing insulin
properly, I just hooked it up and went to sleep. Didn't set the alarm for
3am, either). I had 2.2 units which, after three hours, should have left me
at a nice 6.1. Ninety minutes later I was at 2.4 - that's a drop of 10 mmol
with no exercise!

Now, a similar thing happened to me within the past month, so perhaps I will
remember the lesson. But you'd think I would be _more_ resistant to insulin
at 7.30 in the morning, rather than more senstive!

I just hope I remember this the next time I have a high fasting BG.