[IPk] Minimed Paradigm pump

Hello Everybody,

I wonder if somebody can help me out with a question
that I have. I am a Brit currently working in the USA.
I have just got a Minimed 508 pump and I have an
option to Upgrade to the new Paradigm pump - expected
release date in US Feb 2002. We are expecting to
return home sometime in 2002 or early 2003.

I wonder if anyone can tell me the expected release
date for the pump in the UK? The Paradigm pump is
about 20% smaller than the 508 and has its own
specific infusion sets/ reservoirs. Therefore I don't
want to apply for the upgrade until I am absolutely
sure that I can obtain supplies for the pump in the
UK. Can anybody help me out with this???

Thank you,

Pumping for 2 weeks and meeting every challenge
possible including managing to spike her hip bone with
the introducer needle of the soft-set - ouch!!

Do You Yahoo!?