Re: [IPk] Absolute Beginner!

Ms. Hine,

It can be a bit overwhelming at first, but I have found life with a pump
much less complicated than life with injections!  With time, I have become
more comfortable in my role as an active member of my own diabetes care
team.  I know I'm not alone in this and that the long-term benefits are
worth the minor adjustments I've had to make.  As someone who began using a
pump at 14 I would be glad to correspond with you and/or your son about
making the transition.  Please feel free to contact me at the e-mail address

Melissa Ford
IDDM 7 years; MiniMed pumper 5 years

email @ redacted

M.A. student, Theology