RE: [IPk] Blood Charts and techno-utopia

These sort of programs sound interesting. I like the way they build trends
based on past data. It would have been nice to have been able to plug into
such a program before I went out at lunch today. My BG was at 7.9 and I had
roughly .5 of a unit bolus left in my system. That should drop me 1.4 mmol.
I suspended for the walk, but my .5 units (and leftover basal insulin)
dropped me 5.5 units! And of course, I've rebounded since then. Perhaps the
computer would have been able to tell me not only how many carbs to eat, but
when I needed to eat them. I think information like that could smooth over a
lot of bumps for people on a variety of therapies - and probably have cost
saving implications as well because people would more easily keep nomative