RE: [IPk] Blood Charts and techno-utopia

There is a computer programme which models this already it is called DIAS
and is used in some centres around the UK.

If you want more info- please email me directly.
Jules :-)
Julette Kentish
Diabetes Research Dietitian
Bournemouth Diabetes & Endocrine Centre