RE: [IPk] First signs of complications?

Another thing to consider, Audrey, is what other than normative BGs can help
slow down the progressions of complications. It would be worth doing a bit
of research in this area for yourself. For example, anti-oxidants have
reportedly been demonstrated to protect against the development and
progression of complications. So, it's well worth taking an anti oxidant
supplement if you have diabetes. I wouldn't know more information off the
top of my head, but that might point you in a direciton if you choose to
follow it.

Glad you're feeling better. That's the good thing about having a support
group - it helps perk you up!