Re: [IPk] First signs of complications?

Hi Audrey,

     Firstly you are right to be concerned but its good that you are getting
regular treatment, I have several diabetic related complications, and
because of a serious hit and run accident several years ago my right leg was
operated on and put back together but because of neuropathy and arthritis I
have terrible trouble with my legs especially the right one, on my last 2
visits to the chiropodist they pointed out that I have little sensation in 2
of my toes but not to worry to much, as the leg is still healthy, I keep
active and try to keep my legs warm but not hot and wear lose comfortable
fitting socks, shoes and trousers etc. Its hasn't stopped me doing much
though, and like yourself I get could care from my diabetic team. So try not
to worry about the slippery slope your a long way off.

Best Regards