Re: [IPk] Tapes and Tools

Hi All,
     Try using Opsite by Smith +Nephew they come in boxes of 5 size 6cm x
7cm, you can buy them but they are also available on perscription. I find
you can cut them in half and they are still big enough, or if you have a
doctor like mine who hardly ever gets a perscription right you end up with 2
boxes OF 200, work that one out, they are really good as they are not like
normal plaster they are so thin its like a second skin and it bends and
flexes as you move so you don't even notice it.
     As for gunk I use Acetone I use to be in the sign game and we used it
for removing adhesives, I spoke to the chemists and they said some people
might get a reaction, I've found it ok, but I dont't clean off as soon as
the tender is removed, I normally do it the next day, just a small amount on
tissue works as its very powerful, but apart from that a soak in the bath
with an extra bit of soap and submerge the gunk under water not just a
washover for a few minutes.