Re: [IPk] First signs of complications?

Hi Audrey

Sorry about your feet, but, hard and trite as this may sound, you will be

You are now on the pump, and that will mean that you are getting the
tightest control you can.

You are having regular medical visits, so any changes will be picked up

There are medical treatments available.

So, you are right - at least you are not ignoring the signs and symptoms!