Re: [IPk] First signs of complications?

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> I am slightly depressed today as I was at the chiropodist this morning and
> since December last year, there seems to be a slight deterioration in the
> sensitivity of my feet - maybe I am over reacting but I am worried that I am
> on the slippery slope.
> Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Hi Audrey
i can understand your worry. I was told about a year ago that I had slightly
reduced circulation in one of my legs, and I thought the same as you  - the
start of the slippery slope. But since then I've been told by several DM
specilaist that my legs are absolutely fine. So it may be nothing to worry