Re: [IPk] Oops

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> You are probably right, Di.  I saw "Tender" and thought "Sof-Set"--"my bad,"
> as they say.  As far as I know, the sets are only marketed as "Silhoutte" in
> the US.  I may be mistaken about that too; if so, oh well!  Thanks for the
> clarification.
> Melissa Ford

Hi Melissa
I know, it gets confusing. I always get confused between Silhouette and Sofset!

Tender are made by Disetronic, Silhouette by Minimed.
You can get both in the US, as far as I know 0 just depends which comany you
order your supplies from.
 As in the UK.
There's also something called "Comfort" which is made by a company called
Pureline (I think) and which is also exactly the same thing.