[IPk] First signs of complications?

I am slightly depressed today as I was at the chiropodist this morning and
since December last year, there seems to be a slight deterioration in the
sensitivity of my feet - maybe I am over reacting but I am worried that I am
on the slippery slope.

Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Audrey Sheal
IDDM 20 years +, Minimed pumper 6 months +

Scottish Enterprise Network