[IPk] Sunny holidays with a pump

	This combines answers to two e-mails!

*	If I have a dress on I stick my pump (without clip and cover) down
my cleavage - with an underwired bra and big boobs it seems to work!
*	I sunbathed with my pump when away - at a pool though, so no idea
about sand.  I just kept my pump out of direct sunlight at all time, and
tested my bg plenty.

	People in hot climates use pumps, so there must be lots of tricks
out there to living with a pump in hot sun!

	Is this something we could do with the website?  Key points to
consider for different activities?   I know there is lots of information on
the site, but maybe if we took a few key topics - exercise, travel,
sunbathing, ski-ing, time changes etc.  and had key points for people to
think about?  Just an idea.

	Audrey Sheal
	IDDM 20 years+, Minimed 6 months +
> ------------------------------
> Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 14:42:12 +0100
> From: "Zoe" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IPk] Sunny holidays with a pump
> I'm going to the south of France in a month, and with any luck it should
> be
> hot enough for a spot of sunbathing. Does anyone have any advice on
> keeping
> the pump cool  whilst doing this? Also is it really ok to swim with it? I
> take a shower  with it but am nervous of actually submerging it.
> thanks
> Zok
Scottish Enterprise Network