Re: [IPk] Tapes and Tools

> I have just come back from the Chemist, Eleanor needed more Hypal tape to
> secure her bits and pieces, it appears not to be available anymore. What
> other pumpers use?

Hi Hilary,
I don't often need extra tape, but when I do, I use Micropore tape. I think
you can get it from Boots - haven't bought any in a long while. I used to
use some really great tape which was given to me by a physio for taping up
my knees - really sticky but came off without leaving gunk - but I don't
think it's available OTC unfortunately. Wish I could remember what it was
called - all I know was that it came in a red and white roll (I mean, the
paper that you peel off was red and white).

> Would it be a good idea to put the names of the  most popular tapes on the
> pumpers website, also gunk removers and disinfectant wipes, I do remember
> when Ele was a new pumper that finding out about these things was an
> irritant when she had so many other things to learn. If the info was
> available new pumpers could work their way through the list until they
> something to suit.

Sounds like  an excellent idea!
We'll definitely consider it.