Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V1 #462

Yes, Mary - it was me asking about leftover gunk.  I find micropore tape
attracts dirt, but it doesn't irritate me, and I can use Tesco's body
polish (a mild exfoliant).  The soft-sets irritate me, but rarely leave
gunk.  I'm not happy about exfoliating irritated skin, so I just leave
it.  The problem was with the one silhouette I've tried, which
a) wouldn't come off, and
b) left lots of gunk.
Do 'Zoff' wipes soften/loosen sticking plaster?  Olive oil works fine,
once they're off!  I'm planning to try the silhoutte again next week -
maybe it was a 'bad' one - but really, it took considerable force (both
pulling the adhesive, and pushing down hard on my stomach) to get it

Best wishes,

(who is feeling a bit better this morning - coughing less)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)