[IPk] Tapes and Tools

I have just come back from the Chemist, Eleanor needed more Hypal tape to
secure her bits and pieces, it appears not to be available anymore. What do
other pumpers use? I know there are zillions of tapes available but I
imagine there are a core few which have the qualities needed.

Would it be a good idea to put the names of the  most popular tapes on the
pumpers website, also gunk removers and disinfectant wipes, I do remember
when Ele was a new pumper that finding out about these things was an
irritant when she had so many other things to learn. If the info was readily
available new pumpers could work their way through the list until they found
something to suit.

Please let me know what you use, Hilary