Re: [IPk] Pat's pump start

In message <email @ redacted>, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> writes
>I meant to reply to Pat before but never got round to it.
Hi!  I'm far from disheartened.  Before I got seriously sick (yesterday
- Tuesday I gave up and went home at 4.30, Wednesday at Lunchtime, and
yesterday and today have not made it in, just lain in bed panicking
about a paper to be delivered on the 28th and an exhibition to open on
the 30th), I got my overnight basal sorted (first time in my life I've
ever had a flat line through the night), and was beginning to work on
the daytime basals.  While there seems to be one or two 'random events'
every day or so, everything seems to have a cause.  From switching
brands of peanut butter to the current chest infection.  Now I am
experimenting with increasing the basal to keep pace with the infection.

Apart from the conference I have been keeping everything fairly steady:
breakfast always a slice of toast and peanut butter, lunch always two
slice of bread, quark and usually soup, evening meal usually with most
of the CHO from pasta.

Best wishes,

(currently making hark! hark! hark! noises)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)