Re: [IPk] Thanks Diana

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> Thank you so much for the information.I cant wait to give Emily some
> options of what pouch she can use.Have a great weekend Diana and everyone

No problem, Paul! That's what this list (and the website) is all about.
If you have any specific questions about any of the accessories, feel free to
ask the list - someone may be able to help.

P.S. If you get the Minimed catalogue from AMT, you can buy Emily a Minimed
Max the Moose who is very cute :-)
I think Disetronic have something similar too, but I'm not sure.....