[IPk] Thanks Diana

Thank you so much for the information.I cant wait to give Emily some
options of what pouch she can use.Have a great weekend Diana and everyone

Yours sincerely,

Paul & Emily.

>From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re:
[IPk] pump accessories >Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:51:40 +0100 > >Hi Paul
>You might want to take a look at the article "wearing a pump" on the
IP-Uk >website for some thoughts on accessories etc.
>http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/wheretoputpump/ >There are also some
links to places you can buy accessories. > >Wrt the thigh pouch - some
people swear by it, others swear at it. >Same goes for many of the
accessories - it's quite an individual thing whether >you like them and
find them comfortable or not. > Di > > >On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, you wrote: >
> I'll pass the word on to Emily.I was thinking about getting some > >
accesories for the pump for Emily as a surprise,but i dont know whats > >
needed,whats suitable for sports and whats comefortable.This would reily
> > be a nice surprise for Emily and would help her with the public > >
confidence side of things and maybe make her forget she is even wearing >