Re: [IPk] pump accessories

Hi Paul
You might want to take a look at the article "wearing a pump" on the IP-Uk
website for some thoughts on accessories etc.
There are also some links to places you can buy accessories.

Wrt the thigh pouch - some people swear by it, others swear at it.
Same goes for many of the accessories - it's quite an individual thing whether
you like them and find them comfortable or not.