[IPk] Thanks keith

I'll pass the word on to Emily.I was thinking about getting some
accesories for the pump for Emily as a surprise,but i dont know whats
needed,whats suitable for sports and whats comefortable.This would reily
be a nice surprise for Emily and would help her with the public
confidence side of things and maybe make her forget she is even wearing
it.Thanks again.

Yours Sincerely,

Paul & Emily.

>From: "keith grimbley" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: [IPk]
leg >Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:56:34 +0100 > >hello paul,my name is keith
grimbley and i have been on the pump for >about 6 >months also,i normally
change my insertion point from the stomach to >my top >of my leg
ocasionally,i prefer having it in my leg because i cant >feel it >as much
also i sleerp a lot better when it there:)but its not >suitable all >the
time yours keith grimbley :) > > >>From: "Michael"
<email @ redacted> >>Reply-To: email @ redacted >>To:
email @ redacted >>Subject: Re: [IPk] On the pump at last!
>>Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:09:35 -0800 >> >> > Hello there its been a
long while.My name is Paul Nestor,i >>joined >> > about 6 months ago >>
>> > The nurse said you can only >> > use the stomach as the insertion
point,is this normal?> As I am >>a new >>pumper (1 month), Is there any
different areas that >> > you can use other than your tummy area for the
infusion site? >> >>Hi Paul, >> >>See our picture section at:
>>http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/faqs.shtml >>"Photos of where to put
infusion sets" >>and >>"Videos showing Tender/Sil/Comfort Set Insertion"