Re: [IPk] Sharps bins

This may be an irrelevant suggestion as I really can't remember how many
different ways coffee is packaged in the UK, but I used to use a steel coffee
can (labeled all over with hand-written "warnings" a la "Don't put your hand
in here!  This is not coffee.") with a plastic lid as a sharps container.  I'd
take it to my doctor's office when it got full and the nurse would empty it
into the doctor's big sharps bin.  No worries about sticking myself or anyone
else, and no hassle about whether I was allowed to have a sharps container or
where to store it.  I hope the suggestion is not in truth useless.
Melissa Ford
email @ redacted
IDDM 7 years; pumper 5 years
Sewanee, Tennessee (USA)<br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN
Explorer at <a