RE: [IPk] Sharps bins

You mean I should stop using my fiddly, doesn't-quite-work method of needle
disposal and replace it with the blatantly-obvious-to-everyone-but-myself
safer method? Hmmm, I'll have to think about it.

>You use the Silhouettes, don't you, elizabeth? Can't you snap off the
from the plastic bit? That's what I do (with my fingers - they break off
easily).. Then you can put them in a bottle or can or whatever, and just
the plastic bit in the bin.