Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:51:14 +0100
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Melatonin

My brother and sister are firm believers in Melatonin as a "safe and
way of relaxing or as an aid to getting to sleep.
I was give a small container as a gift, but the label on the back says, in
part, "if you have ....., diabetes,...."
consult your doctor.
I will do that at my next appointment, but first I think it's more
important to ask the experts, you!

so, what experiences, good, bad, or ugly do you have with this  "natural
food supplement"?