[IPk] leg

hello paul,my name is keith grimbley and i have been on the pump for about 6
months also,i normally change my insertion point from the stomach to my top
of my leg ocasionally,i prefer having it in my leg because  i cant feel it
as much also i sleerp a lot better when it there:)but its not suitable all
the time yours keith grimbley :)