Re: [IPk] On the pump at last!

> Hello there its been a long while.My name is Paul Nestor,i joined
> about 6 months ago
> The nurse said you can only
> use the stomach as the insertion point,is this normal?> As I am a new pumper (1 month),  Is there any different areas that
> you can use other than your tummy area for the infusion site?

Hi Paul,

See our picture section at:
"Photos of where to put infusion sets"
"Videos showing Tender/Sil/Comfort Set Insertion"

If you haven't done so already, to become better informed on all
aspects of pumping, purchase the book "Pumping Insulin". There is a
link to the correct amazon page on the BOOKS page of our web site at:

or in the UK