Re: [IPk] my old pump and the dodgy reservoirs

>I also complained about the reservoirs they had given me which were 3
>years out
>of date.

>Do you think I should write a letter of complaint to the hospital about this?

Yes! :-)

You should always "copy" a complaint to the top of an organisation. That
way the organisation can respond and correct any managerial problems -
perhaps by increasing staff training or whatever. You nurse clearly has a
vested interest in not letting on that she personally failed to check the
expiry date of goods that she gave out to a patient, as I am sure she is
required to do under hospital policy.

mailto:email @ redacted