RE: [IPk] On the pump at last!

Hi Paul -

I'm glad things are going well for you and Emily. You can use other site for
infusion. I find the stomach is the most reliable. The best thing is to look
at the insulin pumpers web site. Click the link for infusion sets, and
you'll see pictures of a wide variety of infusion sites. I use my hips and
upper abdomen as well as my stomach, but I find my stomach is the most
reliable, and the sets last longest there. But it's good to give my stomach
a holiday!