[IPk] devon and cornwall pumpers

As the mother of a recently diagnosed teenager, I am
interested in finding out about a pump for him and
would be grateful for any information from anyone in
the South West of England re their experiences with
local health authorities etc or their experiences of the
pump in general.
I would also like to hear from other parents of teenage
diabetics who could share any of their experiences in
coping with diabetic life (for example, how do they
manage with diet, nightlife, alcohol, erratic lifestyle and
all the other "normal" teenager things)
Any info very gratefully received!
My name is Linda and I live in Liskeard, Cornwall