Re: [IPk] news from Pat

Pat - thanks for the update.

Do take things gently! The changeover period - when your body may well be
adjusting its own insulin sensitivity - is a complex time, and flu
menstruation and conferences won't help :-)

Selecting your favourite infusion set takes time, and acquiring the
necessary skills to insert one reliably is an art. It took me 6 months to
try bent needle, straight in needle (Contact), SofSet and Tender/Silhouette
before I chose the Tender as my favourite. The first few times I inserted a
Tender I absolutely hated it - but it rapidly got easier and I prefer it
for all sorts of reasons.

Some find baby oil or olive oil removes the leftover gunk very effectively.

mailto:email @ redacted