Re: [IPk] request for information

>PS I wondered where you had been as I hadn't seen any of your e-mails and
>was hoping all was well . Glad to hear it is and it;s not you colds
>keeping you off line ! Carmel

Thanks for you thoughts, Carmel :-)

Before I went, I didn't have a chance to say that we have just put two
great new pages on the Insulin Pumpers UK website:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/topumpornot - To pump or nor to pump?
Audrey Sheal has written about how she made the decision to start on pump

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/pumpsinpregnancy - Pumps in pregnancy
Kate Clapham spills the beans about how much easier her third pregnancy was
once she had started on a pump.

If anyone else has a story to tell, and would like it put on the website,
please contact me at email @ redacted

Happy Easter to all!

mailto:email @ redacted