Re: [IPk] request for information

PS I wondered where you had been as I hadn't seen any of your e-mails and
was hoping all was well . Glad to hear it is and it;s not you colds
keeping you off line ! Carmel

>From: John Neale <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPk] request
for information >Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:07:59 +0200 > > >PS do you
have any suggestions for increasing one's immunity to colds and > >chest
infections as despite much improved control I am suffering again >
>despite taking echinacea and vit c to prevent it thanks carmel! > >Hi
Carmel - > >I've been through 4 winters now since starting on a pump. The
first 3 >winters were probably the first in 20 years when I had no flu,
colds, sore >throats or anything like that. It seems as if my massively
improved control >really bucked up my immune system. And lots of other
small persisent health >problems cleared up as well - acne, thrush, nail
fungus etc all disappeared. > >But this recent winter has been a disaster
for me - I've had every virus >going! The only major difference has been
that this last winter has been >the first when we've had a baby in the
house. And talking with friends, it >seems that babies are a very
effective way of amplifying everything that's >going. > >John > >PS Sorry
to be picking up mail rather late, but I've been away for 3 weeks >with
very restricted email access... > >-- >mailto:email @ redacted