Re: [IPk] request for information

>PS do you have any suggestions for increasing one's immunity to colds and
>chest infections as despite much improved control I am suffering again
>despite taking echinacea and vit c to prevent it thanks carmel!

Hi Carmel -

I've been through 4 winters now since starting on a pump. The first 3
winters were probably the first in 20 years when I had no flu, colds, sore
throats or anything like that. It seems as if my massively improved control
really bucked up my immune system. And lots of other small persisent health
problems cleared up as well - acne, thrush, nail fungus etc all disappeared.

But this recent winter has been a disaster for me - I've had every virus
going! The only major difference has been that this last winter has been
the first when we've had a baby in the house. And talking with friends, it
seems that babies are a very effective way of amplifying everything that's

PS Sorry to be picking up mail rather late, but I've been away for 3 weeks
with very restricted email access...

mailto:email @ redacted