RE: [IPk] Minimed vs. Disetronic pumps

Ah, the pump wars. My suggestion, Nikki, is that you get the information
from both companies and read it carefully. Make a list of all the different
features and decide which ones you prefer. In the end, it's what you need
and want that matters the most, not what anyone else has done.

>Hello!  I'm applying to get a pump and need to choice which
company to go for. What are peoples opinions on the differences
between the D-tron disetronic pump and the Minimed pump?  Also,
how do they compare in terms of actual customer service once you
have the pump?  Thanks!

Nikki Poznik